Our all-inclusive camps in England run for 2-weeks from Saturday to Saturday, and are designed for both international and English children.
There are adventure and language activities from morning until night, and we even find time for two days of excursions to local towns, cities or attractions too!
Last year we had children and teenagers from over 26 different countries come to an Xplore camp! There will always be a mix of nationalities on site, which is fantastic for integration, meeting new friends and experiencing new cultures.
We try where possible to balance the number of nationalities at each camp so that everybody gets the opportunity to meet others and speak English together.
• Airport transfers from/to London Heathrow when students arrive/depart at specified times
• 7 to 14 nights accommodation
• Full board (special diets can be catered for on request)
• Saturday or Sunday arrivals/departures for groups
• English language classes (England max class size 16)
• Experienced teaching staff (incl. CELTA /TEFL certified teachers)
• Course materials & progress reports
• Internationally recognised qualification according to CEFR – Common European Framework for Reference for Languages (A1 to C2)
• Multi-activity sessions and excursions (include transfers, lunch and entrance fees)
• 24-hour care and supervision
• Endsleigh Travel Insurance
Looking for a fun way to spend your spring holidays? Looking for an independent holiday this summer? We offer both! Coming to an Xplore camp is a great way to get active, meet new people, try something new and have fun!
Spring Courses Available for 1-2 weeks
Summer Courses There are 3 to 4 start dates for each 2-week course during July and August.
Each camp is suited to a different age range to make meeting new friends really easy. We offer a range of English levels at each camp in line with the typical age of students there. Each student will take a placement test on their first day to ensure they are being placed in the most appropriate class for their ability. Although we have set age ranges for each camp, we can sometimes be flexible, so please contact us if there is a camp you’re really interested in but might be a couple of months older or younger. Find the right camp for your age below and click the image to find out more
Although all of our camps offer the core Xplore adventure activities, some of our camps have additional activities available. Make sure to also take a look at our English Plus camps – we have a wide range of sport and interest courses that can be taken alongside your language course. English Plus FOOTBALL English Plus GOLF English Plus HORSE RIDING English Plus LEGO ROBOTICS English Plus RUGBY English Plus ROBOTICS PROGRAMMING English Plus LEADERSHIP